Protecting the health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners is our top priority, and our hearts go out to all impacted by the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak.
Below, please find the latest information for our customers, partners, and employees:
We are committed to a responsible continuation of efforts to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Our goal is always the health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners. We will be sustaining our intensive cleaning practices and open communication pathways into 2021. Our offices continue to work together to ensure a holistic services organization that can support each other in case of any unforeseen disruption.
Since this is still a disrupted time, we advise customers to place firm orders early and use our experts for strategic planning. We continue to follow the most current state and local guidelines in each office location. We continue to encourage basic precautions like washing hands, social distancing, and staying home if sick.
Our corporate headquarters in Baltimore as well as all offices across the US & Canada are critical infrastructure businesses and will continue to stay open.
HELPFUL ADAPTATION TECHNOLOGY
Employee experience is number one, especially for facilities and offices trying to adapt to new public health regulations. Barcoding and our partners have teamed up to help you. We have augmented our service offering to include:
- Thermal imaging solutions for temperature pre-screening at offices and facilities
- Proximity sensing solutions based on mobile devices and scanners
- Device disinfectant lockers and best practices for keeping mobile technology clean
In addition, we continue to help by being a reliable partner for:
- The overall administration of mobile device platforms – from deployment to support.
- Facility and warehouse labeling initiatives include new social distance labels
- New software applications and innovations like contactless signature capture for delivery drivers and automated checklists to eliminate the need for paper and pen.
OPERATIONS & SERVICE
Our partners have activated mitigation plans to ensure a smooth supply chain. However, given these unique circumstances, you may see a slight extension in lead times on some products. Our priority is to continue to minimize disruption for our customers and to do our part to mitigate the spread of the virus.
- Placing orders early will help us communicate to our OEM partners.
- Placing firm orders will allow us to prioritize projects appropriately.
We have compiled a list of resources to help you and your business stay informed. You can view them here.
Barcoding is monitoring the situation closely, and our leadership team has assumed the role of COVID-19 Response Team. We are communicating in real-time to assess the situation, guarantee employee safety, and provide guidance and support to all our stakeholders.
To help centralize communications, we ask that all employees, partners, and customers use the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
This team has also created a written Preparedness Plan that is updated for 2021 and shared internally.