The barcode labeling system can be an expansive area in your operations and may be difficult to navigate. The good news is that you don’t have to go it alone,
The barcode labeling system can be an expansive area in your operations and may be difficult to navigate. The good news is that you don’t have to go it alone, especially while trying to meet hectic holiday demands. Along with the experts at Seagull Scientific, we invite you to join us on December 2nd for a virtual discussion on creating a smarter enterprise labeling system. Let us help you enhance your current labeling management system, offer tips for remote workers, organizational best practices, and how you can use GS1 standards for problem-solving and compliancy for traceability across borders.
Hosted by Peter Zalinski, Senior Supply Chain Consultant, and Lee Stevens, Sr. Sales Engineer / Solutions Consultant, this webinar is set out to improve your operational agility and simplify your labeling processes to keep you efficient, accurate, and connected in your business.
- How smart organizational methods can save you time and increase productivity
- Improve business continuity and disaster recovery
- When IT doesn’t have to do everything, they can do anything! Creating a user-friendly workflow and templates to print any labels
- Consider introducing GS1 Standards to solve for problems you haven’t yet encountered
- Going remote with your labeling operations – working at peak efficiency during the pandemic
- A live demo of Bartender 2021
(Wednesday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm