Introducing the IntelliTrack Patient Belongings Tracking Application
Now part of our portfolio of solutions, we’re proud to welcome into the Barcoding family the IntelliTrack Patient Belongings Tracking Application.
More important than ever when it comes to making our essential healthcare workers’ lives a little bit easier in these turbulent times, this app is designed to automate and streamline the collection and release of patient belongings during intake and discharge. Designed to minimize lost and help with increasing patient demands, the app will leverage mobile devices already in use making training and transitioning a snap.
“Healthcare workers are constantly being asked to do more with less,” said Shane Snyder, President of Barcoding, Inc. “Patient Belongings Tracking automates the property collection process to improve the patient experience, help frontline workers be more efficient, and reduce lost property claims.”
How it works:
- Barcoding’s system helps the user collect patient property, correlating the patient ID to one or more property barcodes affixed to property bags or to the item itself
- Property is then stored, scanning a barcode to record the exact location
- When it is time to return the property to the patient, the user can easily identify all property and locations to ensure all property is returned to the right patient in a timely manner
- The system will manage all components of the tracking process including date of entry, photos of the items, notes, exceptions, and patient sign-offs
- Tracks the current location of each property tag within the facility via barcode scanning
- Tracks each employee (user) interaction with each belongings tag
- Captures contents of each belongings tag
IntelliTrack Patient Belongings Tracking will work in most healthcare environments, but Barcoding-Canada can also act as a one-stop shop if hospitals need additional solution components, such as labels or healthcare-ready mobile devices like the Honeywell CT40HC.
Want to learn more? Be sure to send us your questions!