Mobile Systems Intelligence by Connect Inc.
Connect and Barcoding-Canada partner to go beyond mobile device and network tool sets to deliver:
- Peace of mind: Deploy, migrate and manage mobile solutions faster. Validate success with unbiased, comprehensive system analysis.
- Streamlined support: Automate the process with instant user- reporting that triggers automated system diagnostics and reporting.
- Data-driven decisions: Relevant, timely performance analysis of distributed and complex systems to reduce the cost to own
Here’s what some customers and partners have to say:
“I wish we had this from the beginning!”
“Of all the value-adds we offer, this is the one the customer really needs.”
“This is the best kept secret in the industry.”
“Your analysis saved us from major roll-out delays and lost production.”
“The remote visibility into the mobile associate’s experience has proven to be a huge value for solving problems but especially now when social distancing is required.”
Mobile system monitoring (as a service)
- Automated triage, data capture and analysis
- Incident and root cause analysis reporting
- Corrective action validation & resolution reporting
Mobile system performance metrics
- Mobile user interruptions & delays
- Mobile system infrastructure impact analysis
- MSI rating based on a proprietary industry database
Is MSI compatible with our system?
A: All real-time wireless systems communicating with mobile computers are compatible.
Does MSI require software on our mobile computers?
A: No, it is 100% agentless.
How long does it take to get MSI up and running?
A: It takes hours to deploy, configure, test and run.
Is this a mobile device management tool?
A: No, it is complementary with all MDMs and does not interfere with network monitoring tools and application monitors. See Technology Comparisons