The fleet industry is developing rapidly to match consumer and business demands. This month, Barcoding and SurfSight will examine the power of Machine Vision and Artificial Intelligence vs. the psychological
The fleet industry is developing rapidly to match consumer and business demands. This month, Barcoding and SurfSight will examine the power of Machine Vision and Artificial Intelligence vs. the psychological impacts of the driver. As well, we want to discuss the importance of experience and maturity of technical innovation and how we can best utilize it to empower our drivers.
Our esteemed speakers
Del Lisk, Lytx’s Chief Fleet Safety Liaison
Matt Camden, Senior Research Associate in the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute’s Center for Truck and Bus Safety
Chris Steineke, VP of U.S. Sales, Surfsight
Ken Currie, VP of Business Development, Barcoding
They will answer all your questions live and provide valuable insights on improving fleet productivity and efficiency.
• The need to innovate: safety considerations
• The power of MV+AI and its psychological impacts. How to instill trust for your drivers when it comes to new tech
• The importance experience and maturity in the industry play in regards to technology
• The idea of alerts: benefits, downsides, and impacts. What happens when not every driver responds?
• The impacts of a false positive/false negative
• How does immature tech affect a fleet?
• Why video matters. Being proactive with issues by improving visibility
• Best practices, how to increase your ROI, and benefits of deployment
Be sure to submit YOUR questions ahead of time and we look forward to seeing you there!
ProMatDX, held April 12-16, 2021, is the new digital event experience designed to power up manufacturing and supply chain professionals from the U.S. and over 140 countries with critical access
ProMatDX, held April 12-16, 2021, is the new digital event experience designed to power up manufacturing and supply chain professionals from the U.S. and over 140 countries with critical access to the latest solutions they need now to improve the resiliency and agility of their operations.
ProMatDX combines the power of the connections, solution-sourcing, and education that only ProMat can deliver with the latest digital event technology in a five-day event that will be the most important week of 2021 for the manufacturing and supply chain industry.
What You’ll Learn
Automation in the distribution center is critical to driving productivity and efficiency, but many companies struggle on how to prepare and roll-out a new WMS. Join Barcoding, Inc. and Oracle Netsuite WMS as we dive into all areas of warehouse readiness: labeling and compliance; mobile technology; wireless; and project design and management to help you prepare your warehouse for the demands of 2021 and beyond. If you are preparing for a WMS roll-out, are looking at ways to improve your warehouse, or are looking at opening a new facility, this session is for you.
– Why warehouses need to automate and leverage new WMS and mobile data collection technologies
– Criteria for warehouse readiness
– How to handle labeling and signage in the warehouse for maximum productivity
– How to roll-out a full solution including Oracle NetSuite WMS and enabling mobile technology
– Real-world examples of WMS readiness and roll-out plans
Peter Zalinski, Director of Partner Solutions